This Wednesday brings two blogs! Happy Hump day! One of my lovely co workers made an amazing salsa that was perfect for this week’s theme so I really wanted to share it with all of you.
It is a Cucumber salsa made with a variety of colors.
It looks absolutely delicious and the ingredients are as follows:
Cucumber salsa : Ingredients
• 2 medium cucumbers peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 2 1/2 cups)
• 2 medium tomatoes chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
• 4 medium jalapeño peppers seeded and chopped
• 1/2 medium red onion chopped
• 1 clove garlic minced
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 2 teaspoons fresh parsley finely chopped
• 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro finely chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
My coworker said that it was a little spicy so if you are sensitive to spicy maybe only do a half portion of the jalapeños or leave those out.
If you all try this recipe I would love to know what you think about it!
If you’ve had any other salsas or make your own salsa I would love to hear what you put in it and what kinds of foods you pair it with.
Have a great Wednesday! Until next week..